NOTICE TO ALL RESIDENTS
The Nominating Committee of the Stuyvesant Town–Peter Cooper Village Tenants Association (the “TA”) is soliciting candidates for election to the TA’s Board of Directors. Five director positions are available. The election will take place in May 2019.
This is an excellent opportunity for the community-minded to participate in a meaningful leadership role and help make decisions that have a positive impact on your neighbors and yourself.
Deadline for submission of applications for Director is January 28, 2019.
Requirements for Director
- A resident of Stuyvesant Town–Peter Cooper Village
- 18 years of age or older
- Current member of the TA
In addition, candidates:
- Should be prepared to spend at least 20 hours each month on TA business
- Commit to a monthly board meeting and other phone or in-person TA meetings as needed
- Be prepared to participate in one or more TA committees
Candidates must submit documentation to the Nominating Committee by January 28, 2019, consisting of:
- A résumé or biography, maximum of two pages, stating relevant qualifications, including past community activities, or professional or work experience
- A brief statement of why you are interested in serving on the Board
- Best contact phone number and email address
Applications should be submitted via email to [email protected]